What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we collect this information?
We may collect this information when you:
- Visit our website and fill in forms
- Use our services or make a booking
- Contact us by phone, email or post
- Take part in customer surveys or promotions
- Provide feedback or reviews on our services
How do we use this information?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services. Specifically, we may use your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails or special offers about new products, services or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you for market research purposes
- To customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the address below
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Ascot Cars, Court Yard, Station Hill, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 9EG
- By phone: 01344 297297